1. If you are sick or not feeling well.....stay home.
2. Capacity is limited to 50% of the maximum occupancy of a particular area, inclusive of instructors, students and spectators.
3. No more than 1 spectator per student due to the size of the waiting area. A distance of 6 feet must be maintained at all times. Face coverings must be worn. The most preferred practice would be parents dropping off students and picking them up at the end of class outside.
4. Students must come to class in their full uniforms, including a properly tied belt, before they enter the school. There will be no changing in the waiting area or restroom.
5. For those training, a distance of 6 feet must be ensured between individuals at all times unless safety or core activity (martial art) requires a shorter distance. If a shorter distance is required, individuals must wear face coverings.
6. Signs will be posted in both the waiting area and workout area dictating distancing and face covering rules.
7. Acceptable face coverings include but are not limited to cloth, (e.g. homemade sewn, quick cut, bandana) or surgical masks. There will be no sharing of face coverings.
8. All equipment will be cleaned and disinfected after every class.
9. Hand sanitizer will be made available for students to use before, during and after class.
10. No food or beverages will be allowed to be brought into the building. Students may bring their own clearly marked water bottles. Water will also be made available at the school. If a bottle is purchased, the student must initial it or write his or her name on it.
11. Restroom will be cleaned and disinfected between classes.
12. A class that just concluded must be fully emptied out before the students for the next class will be allowed into the school.
ALL these measures MUST be adhered to for the school to reopen and stay open. Thank you for your cooperation.